Join us for our FINAL Community Milling Day of the Season!
With or without olives, everyone is invited to come and celebrate the olive harvest in style, with fresh olive oil and a variety of fun activities including:
· Olive Drop-Offs at the mill (9am-1pm)
· Complimentary Samples of IL Fiorello’s award-winning Extra Virgin Olive Oils (9am-1pm)
· Samples and Tastings of Erickson Ranch Jams (10am-5pm)
· Lavender Mustard Tasting by Denise Revel, owner of Girl on the Hill (10am-5pm)
· Book Release Sale & Demo by Napa Solano Audubon Society (10am-5pm)
· Prize Giveaways by 95.3 KUIC (11am-1pm)
· Wine Tasting hosted by Turkovich Family Wines (11am-3pm)
· Complimentary Mill Tours (1:30pm and 3pm)
Schedule of events are subject to change.
For more information, call us at (707) 864-1529.